Divergent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divergent

Abnegation. Amity. Candor. Dauntless. Erudite. 5 Factions. Some will fit one. Some will be Factionless. Some will be Divergent.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pissing Off the Librarian

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pissing Off the Librarian Empty Pissing Off the Librarian Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Magpie

Magpie

Pissing Off the Librarian Create.php?text=Annie%20Finch&name=Precious

Pissing Off the Librarian Tumblr_m5oq0vUBX11r5tdn1

Annie was bored, so she headed to the Erudite Library to stir up some trouble and have a little fun. She walked in, and, after a moment's forethought, slipped a pair of glasses out of her pocket and on to her face in order to look a little more traditional. She scurried up to the Librarian and whispered something incoherent. The Librarian looked confused. "Erm, could you help me findmmmmfhhguhnmf..." she muttered a little bit more loudly. The Librarian leaned in in order to hear her better. 'Speak up, child,' she ordered, and Annie nodded profusely. She took a deep breath, and- "CAN YOU HELP ME FIND A BOOK?!!???" she screamed at the top of her lungs. The Librarian fell backwards in her chair out of shock, and Annie scampered away, trying to conceal her laughter while the Librarian yelled at her. The few people in the library stared, some appalled, some amused. She winked and darted behind a bookcase, knowing that the Librarian would give up before she did. But Annie's trick was far from over. She went around and snuck up behind the Librarian's desk, about to scream again again, when suddenly someone bumped in to her and she tumbled to the ground. The Librarian heard the loud clatter and spun around. Annie froze for a second, then scrambled to her feet and jetted out at top speed, the Librarian chasing after. She hid and soon noticed the same person standing next to her. "Stop trying to look so innocent, it's your fault I'm in this position! Help me hide!" she complained, looking around wildly.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum