Divergent

Abnegation. Amity. Candor. Dauntless. Erudite. 5 Factions. Some will fit one. Some will be Factionless. Some will be Divergent.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Garden-WAIT. WHO THE HECK ARE YOU??

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Garden-WAIT. WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?? on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Arieta Lavastquick
Outfit

Not all Amity like the peaceful way of life."
.:|Wake me up|:.
.:|Wake me up inside|:.
.:|I can’t wake up|:.
.:|Wake me up inside|:.
.:|Save me|:.
.:|Call my name and save me from the dark|:.

----------

Arieta was glad school was over. Of course, she'd do her homework later, but right now, she wanted to check on the apple tree that her family had donated to the green house.
Arieta slips in, and is greeted by the humidity of the green house. As she searches for the small plant, beads of sweat already begin to form on her fore-head. Arieta wipes them off, but continues her search for the tree.
Arieta finds the small apple tree closer to the back of the green house. She smiles, and adds a small layer of fertilizer on the tree, before sitting down, and closes her eyes.
Arieta stays in this position for several minutes, until she feels like someone else is watching her. She quickly opens her eyes, only to see another Amity.
"Hello..." She says with caution. "Were you looking at me?"

----------

.:|Wake me up|:.
.:|Bid my blood to run|:.
.:|I can’t wake up|:.
.:|Before I come undone|:.
.:|Save me|:.
.:|Save me from the nothing I've become|:.

View user profile

2 Re: Garden-WAIT. WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Caylee Perris

Outfit

Caylee was having a long, boring day, and she needed adventure, so she had decided to take a walk. Upon noticing a garden and not knowing who it belonged to, Caylee grinned. Who cares if it's private property? she thought to herself. It's Amity. Nobody's going to get mad or do anything to disturb the peace. She ducked into a shadow and made her way into a greenhouse, gagging at the intense humidity. Seeing an apple tree, Caylee crept forward, feeling she might as well eat some fruit. Fruit's healthy, after all, right? She thought as she approached the tree, then nearly walked right into someone who appeared to be either asleep or relaxing. Caylee took 8 steps back and frowned, wondering if she could escape unnoticed. Or maybe she's dead... Without warning, the girl opened her eyes. Caylee sighed and pushed her hair out of her face. "Hey... and no, not really... well, sort of. I was kind of more interested in the apple tree, but then you just happened to be there- oh, and I thought you might be dead," Caylee said matter-of-factly, dipping her head slightly.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum