Divergent

Abnegation. Amity. Candor. Dauntless. Erudite. 5 Factions. Some will fit one. Some will be Factionless. Some will be Divergent.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faction Leaders

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Faction Leaders on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Alright, so I don't know if you guys have already decided on Faction Leaders or something, but if not, I have an idea on how to decide them:
I think we should vote! After all, you can make polls and people can vote. What do you think?

View user profile

2 Re: Faction Leaders on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:04 pm

I think it's a good idea, but we should wait for this website to get a little bit more members, because then, half of the members here would be faction leaders.

View user profile

3 Re: Faction Leaders on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:30 pm

We already decided on some faction members. Like Rc is the faction leader of Dauntless and I am the faction leader of Erudite. That's all we've decided so far.

Just thought you should all know. We already brought up faction leaders :3

View user profile

4 Re: Faction Leaders on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Okay, maybe when we have more members, like Pip said, we could vote.

View user profile

5 Re: Faction Leaders on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:31 pm

I was born for Dauntless trust me. But yeah, good idea. I think we'll use that.

View user profile http://divergentrp.forumotion.com

6 Re: Faction Leaders on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:43 am

I was born for Erudite xD

But remember Amity doesn't exactly have a leader, they all make the choice together although they do have someone who organizes it and stuff and is like a leader.

I also think that Abnegation is one of the only factions that has more than one leader so we could vote on one to start later on, of course.

Right now I think we should only have the two leaders that Rc and I have decided ourselves and the rest shall be voted on! I think this is a logical way of doing things and keeping things in order.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum