Divergent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divergent

Abnegation. Amity. Candor. Dauntless. Erudite. 5 Factions. Some will fit one. Some will be Factionless. Some will be Divergent.

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to my life

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1welcome to my life Empty welcome to my life Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:33 pm

SnowyTristmas

Logan Lume

Name: Logan Lume
Age/Birthday: 19, September 11th
Family: Father, Sterling Leering. Mother- Lilliane Leering.
Original Faction: Dauntless
Faction Transfered To: Amity
Brief History: As a boy Logan Lume was Dauntless, He hated it. He always had to run around, do these suicidal jumps and crap. It always worried him, how he could DIE from this. So at the time to choose your faction he left Dauntless. To join Amity, The Peaceful. He absolutely LOVED it there. Everything was peaceful, and calm. Just how he liked it.
Physical Appearance: He has light brown hair that almost looks reddish. With beautiful green eyes, they compliment him so perfectly. Standing at 6'3 foot tall and weighing 184 pounds, he is very fit. He has no tan. He wears jeans, a green shirt, and a blue jacket over it. Very stylish.
Personality: Logan is very calm. He doesn't scream, freak out, or even yell in frustration when something bad happens. He just goes on with life, like it never happened. He is also very fragile, he always gets very damaged from people ignoring him. He starts whimpering, than slightly crying when people fight too. Finally, he LOVES to cook, for some reason its a passion.
Flaw: Slightly easily annoyable
Talents: Speed, he is one fast runner.
Other: Faceclaim- Sam Claflin

coded by kellisabell<3

Last edited by SnowyTristmas on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

2welcome to my life Empty Re: welcome to my life Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:57 pm

Magpie

Magpie

Accepted...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum