Divergent

Abnegation. Amity. Candor. Dauntless. Erudite. 5 Factions. Some will fit one. Some will be Factionless. Some will be Divergent.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Avoiding the storm (Lily)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Avoiding the storm (Lily) on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:22 pm

April Miller
Outfit

"Please, just leave me out of the situation."

.:|When all you got to keep is strong|:.
.:|Move along, move along like I know ya do|:.
.:|And even when your hope is gone|:.

----------

April rushed into her empty house, and let Bea inside after her. She closed the door, and quickly looked out the window, the wind continued to gain speed, and April could feel the temperature dropping from the cold window.
"We can go sit in the living room." April said, when she heard the first crack of thunder. She led Bea into the living room, which was right next to the door. She sat down on the couch, and pulled her feet up.
The rain went from a light drizzle, to pouring.
"Looks like we got in just in time." She smiled.

----------

.:|Move along, move along|:.
.:|just to make it through|:.
.:|Move along|:.
.:|When everything is wrong we move along|:.

View user profile

2 Re: Avoiding the storm (Lily) on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Bea Hawthorne

"A good book is like a good friend."
Bea looked around April's house. It was nicer than Bea's, that was for sure. Bea smiled at April. "This is really nice." She said simply. Bea followed April into the living room. Everything was black and white. It was a lot like Bea's home in that way. Bea looked out the window. It was now pouring outside. Bea was glad she had met April. If not, she would be soaked, along with her book. "Thanks for everything, April." Bea said, she smiled without her teeth. "So, you live with your brother, huh?" She said, trying to make some conversation. Bea placed her copy of Alice in Wonderland on the sofa and sat down next to it.

View user profile

3 Re: Avoiding the storm (Lily) on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:36 pm

April Miller
Outfit

"Please, just leave me out of the situation."

.:|When all you got to keep is strong|:.
.:|Move along, move along like I know ya do|:.
.:|And even when your hope is gone|:.

----------

April shrugged. "It's nothing, really." She said.
"And yea. I live with my brother..." Before April could stop herself, her mouth spilled out the ugly truth. "My parents died when I was little..." April said, and for once, didn't go into details.
"Anyway, do you want something to eat? I can go whip something up real quick."

----------

.:|Move along, move along|:.
.:|just to make it through|:.
.:|Move along|:.
.:|When everything is wrong we move along|:.

View user profile

4 Re: Avoiding the storm (Lily) on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Bea blushed a deep red when April said she had lost her parents when she was young. Why hadn't she remembered? April had spilled everything at the Initiation. But, Bea hadn't paid much attention. She was too busy reading a book, of course. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" Bea said quickly. Bea awkwardly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. It seemed as if Bea couldn't manage doing anything without doing it awkwardly. Bea fought off a sigh, April would think her rude. "What? Oh, yes. That would be great." Bea said with more enthusiasm than she felt. Maybe it was the rain making everything so gloomy. Or maybe it was just Bea. Just as Bea thought of the rain, thunder boomed and not long after there was a flash of light. Bea hoped the power wouldn't go out. "Oh! I just realized something! My mother, I told her I was on a walk. I'm sure she's worried..." Bea said, thinking out loud as she often did. Bea chewed on her lip, but bit down to hard and it began to bleed. She blushed yet again and grabbed a tissue from a nearby black tissue box. Bea held the tissue to her lip, but didn't go back to the couch. She didn't want to spill blood in April's house.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum